Wednesday, March 6, 2013

CyberGR Mod



Today I want to talk about the ROM I installed on my android phone (Galaxy Nexus GSM), CyberGR-MOD, and I want to congratulate the developer for the excellent work of his version 1.0.

Features

In addition to being based on the last official Android build (4.2.2 - JDQ39) this ROM does have many features: tweaks, system interface and application customization, profiles (CM) and other features combined with a very smooth performance powered by the excellent AK Kernel.

Bug

The only annoying bug I've found, maybe caused by some HSDPA tweak, it's with the data connection: sometimes when you switch it off and on again, it does not come back until you reboot your system.
The developer suggested to use stock radio, maybe that's the source of the problem, it makes more sense for sure. I'll do some testing and see!

Conclusion

I hope this bug gets fixed in the next release because this seems to be the one I am looking for in the endless journey of an owner of a rooted device.

Update

Version 2 is out: many minor bugs solved and other features to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment